CRANE REPAIRS - SERVICING AND INSPECTION OF ALL TYPES OF CRANES
Gaamben has the capacity to service, maintain and inspect all types of cranes. These include all vehicle mounted cranes, articulated cranes, all terrain cranes, rough terrain cranes and crawler cranes.
We provide regular and comprehensive maintenance schedules designed to minimize downtime for you. We work around your needs and timeframes and provide quality preventative maintenance that allows problems to be addressed in advance, with downtime planned, rather than having equipment fail during peak production periods.
Our professionally trained team specialises in:
- Mechanical and structural repairs
- Maintenance and service contracts
- Accident and failure reports
- Testing and commissioning
- Inspection and assessment reports
- Technical supports and after sales service
- Load moment computer fault diagnosis and repair
- CraneSafe (Green Sticker) Assessments
- Major Inspections (10 year and 25 year) as per AS2550.1-2002
The CraneSafe Program
CraneSafe (also known as the green sticker) indicates that the crane has undergone a thorough third party independent inspection and the crane is safe to operate at that time for another 12-month period. Proper records of maintenance are a vital component to the assessment.
Key features of the program include:
- Your equipment is compliant with Australian Standards
- Accepted by all major contractors in both construction and mining
- Third party independent inspection service
- Accepted by major insurance companies
- Crane condition reporting
- Useful when buying a crane, both new and used, it’s condition and level of compliance
- Recognised by the Construction, Forestry, Mining and Energy Union (CFMEU) in each
- state and territory
- Meets annual Roadworthy (RWC) inspection criteria in applicable states
These inspections assist our clients to manage, maintain and schedule their crane repairs so to ensure that the machines remain cost effective and safe to operate. We offer both in-house and on-site maintenance, mechanical and structural repairs and a complete paperwork system recording all repairs to each crane.
Gaamben is proud to be an Authorised Service Agent for Tadano, Palfinger, HMF, Hyundai, Merlo, Genie, COBO Oceania and 3B6. We are a current and active member of the Crane Industry Council of Australia.
PERFORMANCE AND PROFESSIONALISM • SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE
CRANE REPAIRS • EARTHMOVING REPAIRS • FACILITIES AND TOOLS • PARTS • MACHINE MANAGEMENT • SALES