MACHINE MANAGEMENT - A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO MACHINE MANAGEMENT
Gaamben offers a big picture approach to machine management. A high commitment to our business ensures that equipment under our care is maintained to standards which result in our clients' machines performing to standards which allow maximum project efficiency.
Quality work results in low machine downtime and repair costs. The high machine availability results in maximum return on capital for clients.
In line with our machine management, Gaamben performs routine inspections and assessments as follows:
- Major Inspection (10 year and 25 year) as per AS2550.1-2002 for cranes
- Machine and plant risk assessments
- CraneSafe inspections in conjunction with CraneSafe assessor
- SAF inspections
- MGD 15 compliance
- Check in and check out machine inspection reports
- Fire suppression checks
- Oil and fluids sampling
- Monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual inspections for all cranes
As a part of our big picture approach all our inspections can be adapted for client specific needs or requirements.
PERFORMANCE AND PROFESSIONALISM • SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE
CRANE REPAIRS • EARTHMOVING REPAIRS • FACILITIES AND TOOLS • PARTS • MACHINE MANAGEMENT • SALES